Queen Central Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Queen Central Condos
- Builders: Parallax Development Corporation
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2021-08-01
- Address: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Queen E and Mutual
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location: Discover the convenience of being surrounded by transit options to get around the city. The area boasts a perfect Transit Score, which means residents of Queen Central Condos will never have to venture far to access public transportation. TTC Streetcar and bus routes are immediately accessible and the subway station is just a short walk from home. The government has announced a proposal for the new Ontario Line which will help provide relief and overcrowding on current routes, offering more options for getting around the city quicker. Residents will also have easy access to the city’s PATH network, an underground pedestrian walkway that spans over 30 kilometers, offering restaurants and shops throughout. Toronto’s Church-Yonge corridor neighbourhood is an exciting and bustling community that offers a wide variety of exciting lifestyle amenities. Queen Central Condos boasts an extremely high Walk Score, which means residents will be within walking distance of everything and anything they need. The area offers world-class shopping at the nearby Eaton Centre and plenty of shops along Yonge and Queen Streets to explore. Independent and brand-name restaurants, cafes, and eateries line the streets and there is a wide array of exciting entertainment options to enjoy including events and festivals offered at nearby Yonge/Dundas Square.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Welcome to Queen Central Condos, conveniently situated just steps away from everything Yonge Street and the downtown core have to offer, this is the perfect downtown investment opportunity you have been waiting for, don’t miss out!
90 Queen Street East Condos will have 34 floors in total featuring 356 residential units. Out of these, there will be 65 studio units. The remaining will include 150 one-bedroom units, 105 two-bedroom units, and 36 three-bedroom units. There are multiple floor plans available for the tower at 90 Queen St E, Toronto, Canada M5C 1S6 for all types of residents. However, not much detail has been disclosed about the floor plans of 90 Queen Street East Condos yet. Apart from the residential condominium suites, the project at Queen St E will also have a dedicated retail space. The new shops will be present on the main floor. The terraces of 90 Queen Street East Condos from the eighth level to the 34th floor will be open for the residents of the tower.