Beverley At The Thornhill Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Beverley At The Thornhill Condos
- Builders: Baif Developments,Daniels
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Launch Date: 2020-06-03
- Address: Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Bathurst and Centre
- Property Type: High Rise
- Beverley Condos Location Highlights:: Master-planned condominium community connected urban living with 3.5 acres surrounded by parks, shops and restaurants many public schools are located nearby public transportation option at the doorstep Walk Score of 76 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 50 out of 100 Nearby parks include Promenade Park, Promenade Green Park and York Hill District Park A simple ten minute drive will bring residents to Finch Station, the northernmost station on one end of the Line 1 Yonge-University Line. From there, it’s a simple 40 minute ride to Union Station in the heart of Toronto.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
A Master-Planned Community on Bathurst
he second phase begins for The Thornhill Master-planned community on Bathurst Street. Introducing Beverley, a new urban condominium in one of Vaughan’s most exciting neighbourhoods. Rising 15 storeys, Beverly will offer a wide range of units from one bedroom to three bedroom suites. With contemporary finishes, and resident exclusive amenities, Beverley is looking to build off the overwhelming success of the first phase of this project.
A Social Space for All
Resident exclusive amenities will be varied and state-of-the-art. On the ground floor, a spacious indoor gym and basketball court will help residents keep fit, with floor-to-ceiling windows to keep the space naturally lit. On the second floor, a fully-equipped fitness centre including weights and modern exercise machines will accommodate residents as well, also including a wall of windows to bring in natural light. On the seventh floor, a gorgeous party room will be the perfect place to host get-togethers, birthdays and more. Featuring couches and a stylish bar prep area, as well as televisions, this area will be an excellent place to unwind and relax with friends and neighbours as well. Outside on the seventh floor, the amenities continue with an outdoor terrace, including seating, tables, urban gardening, and BBQ areas for hosting meals as well as a play structure for children. In addition to all these stellar amenities, the ground floor along Bathurst Street will feature 4,500 square feet of retail, bringing restaurants, services and shops directly to residents’ front door.