Notting Hill Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Notting Hill Condos
- Builders: Lanterra Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2019-05-29
- Address: Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Eglinton and Royal York
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location: Traveling in this area by vehicle is quite efficient as Highway 401 and 427 are nearby. Those who want to get downtown for work or play are reasonably close to the Gardiner Expressway. Transit users can hop onto region buses that connect riders to various TTC subway stations. The upcoming Crosstown LRT will offer the area a terminal stop called Mount Dennis which is expected to be extended in the future. The Humber River runs nearby, and many lovely parks offer some greenspace. Weston, Scarlett Woods, and Lambton Golf Clubs can offer a relaxing day out on the greens.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Eglinton Avenue West and Royal York
Notting Hill Condos is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at Eglinton Avenue West and Royal York. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Notting Hill Condos has a total of 1320 units. Sizes range from 745 to 1174 square feet.
Outdoor Barbeques, 24-Hour Concierge, Fully equipped Gym, Hot Tub, Wi-fi Lounge , Bicycle Storage, Cabanas, Private Dinning Area, Mail Room, Yoga Studio, Board Room, Massive Underground Parking , Party Room, Pet Spa , Children's Play Area , Outdoor Swimming Pool , Dry Sauna , Pet Spa , Outdoor Terrace with Lounge The ground floor will feature two connected lobbies, each respectively welcoming pedestrians and vehicular passengers, that in turn are served by an adjoining 24-hour concierge and mail room. The ground floor will also be home to a workspace WiFi lounge, state-of-the-art gym with accompanying yoga/stretch room, and pet spa. The first floor will also host storage for residential bicycles as well as a small collection of retail stores.