411 KING CONDOS. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 411 KING CONDOS
- Builders: Great Gulf ,Terracap
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Launch Date: 2020-03-05
- Address: Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: King and Spadina
- Property Type: High Rise
- Perfect Transit Score: Residents of 411 King Street Condos will have immediate access to TTC streetcar routes right outside the door, bus routes are located just steps away, and riders are just mere minutes away from the subway, allowing them to travel throughout the city seamlessly. Union Station allows for connections to GO, UP Express, and VIA services. 2. Almost Perfect Walk Score – The Fashion District and the Entertainment District offer residents of 411 King Street Condos the best of the city’s dining, shopping, and entertainment options all within walking distance. The area is well known for the best lounges and clubs in the city. For quieter times residents can enjoy nearby green spaces at David Pecaut Square, Clarence Square and Clarence Square Dog Park. 3. Educational Institutions – Post-secondary students will love living at 411 King Street Condos because of the proximity to OCAD University, Ryerson University, and George Brown College. 4. Employment Opportunities – Downtown Toronto is quickly becoming North America’s fastest-growing tech market. With access to over 240,000 tech jobs along with proximity to Hospital Row and the Financial District 411 King Street Condos is the perfect place for young professionals to live, work, and play. 5. City Attractions – 411 King Street Condos residents will enjoy living close to Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, TIFF Bell Lightbox and the yearly Toronto International Film Festival, the harbourfront, and many more amazing city attractions.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Unparalleled living at King and Spadina
Four Eleven King Condos is a new condo development located at the major intersection of King St W & Spadina Ave. Four Eleven King will have a contemporary design and a rich mix of condo unit. The building has a total of 615 units and 42 storeys.
Four Eleven King Condos will be a high-rise of 42 storeys situated in the Entertainment District of Downtown Toronto. This mixed-use condominium will have retail spaces at grade. The residential units will have large floor to ceiling windows and excellently designed interiors of superior finish. The structure of the condo allows ample outdoor amenities space so that you can enjoy exquisitely designed outdoors within the condo complex. The façade of Four Eleven King is a mix of traditional and contemporary with deep tones of browns and ample glass.