Exchange District 3. Pre-Construction in Mississauga
- Project Name: Exchange District 3
- Builders: Camrost Felcorp
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2026
- Launch Date: 2021-08-11
- Address: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- City: Mississauga
- Main Intersection: Hurontario & Burnhamthorpe
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location: 1. The Heart of Downtown Mississauga – Residents of Exchange District Condos will be living the ultimate downtown lifestyle. Endless entertainment options abound the area around Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe in downtown Mississauga. Residents will be just steps from Mississauga Celebration Square and high-end shopping at Square One Shopping Centre, residents will also be able to enjoy drinks and food at local bars, pubs, and cafes. Grocery stores, banks, movie theatres and more are all accessible by foot from Exchange District Condos. 2. Great Investment – Real estate investors would be smart to invest in Exchange District Condos, with the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus and Sheridan College not far away. With excellent transit options and all the lifestyle amenities, Exchange District Condos will be a great place for students to call home during the school year and investors can take advantage of that extra rental income. Families of all ages and sizes will love to call Exchange District Condos home. Mississauga is home to some great educational institutions, some of which are within walking distance of Exchange District Condos. With plenty of parks and abundance of green space, families can enjoy quality time outdoors or head indoors and enjoy the area’s entertainment options like Playdium, Sky Zone, and Cineplex Theatres. Mississauga is a great alternative to living in Toronto; get that tight-knit neighborhood feeling, but still be close enough to the big city and all of its excitement. 3. Major Transit Hub – The City Centre Transit Terminal is located just steps away from Exchange District Condos at Square One Shopping Centre. It is a major transit hub where residents can access intercity transit and GO Transit buses, including shuttles to the GO Train Station located not far from Exchange District Condos. Residents can commute to downtown Toronto in one hour by transit. 4. Easy Highway Access – Residents looking to depend on a vehicle for travel and commuting will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including the QEW and Highways 403 and 401. Residents can commute into downtown Toronto for work or leisure activities in under 35 minutes.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Exchange District Condos is a New Condo development located at Hurontario St & Burnhamthorpe Rd, Mississauga.
Barbeques, Café, 24-Hour Concierge, Basketball half-Court, Fitness Centre, Garden, Guest Suites, Lounge, Business Center, Function Room, Meeting Rooms, Rooftop Deck, Theatre Room, Visitor Parking, Parcel Room, Party Room, Pet Wash and Spa , Indoor pool with whirlpool spa , Sauna, Security , Spa, Cold Storage, Function space with outdoor Terrace