Canopy Towers Condos. Pre-Construction in Mississauga
- Project Name: Canopy Towers Condos
- Builders: Liberty Development Corporation
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2020-08-15
- Address: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Mississauga
- Main Intersection: Eglinton Avenue East & Hurontario Street,
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location: The neighborhood of Hurontario shares its name with its main north-south thoroughfare. Hurontario Street is arguably Mississauga’s main street, and is lined with an array of amenities in the area surrounding Canopy Towers: Square One Shopping Centre is just minutes away by car or bus. A Rabba is just up Eglinton Avenue, while No Frills, Whole Foods and Metro are also located nearby. Mississauga City Centre is one of the region’s largest employment centres, and is just down Hurontario. Smaller shopping districts are present at most major intersections in the immediate area. A variety of cultural amenities are available in the vicinity of Square One, such as the Living Arts Centre and Playdium Park. MiWay offers both express and local bus service along Hurontario Street, while a route of Brampton Transit’s Züm bus rapid transit network connects Downtown Brampton with Square One. In addition, the under-construction Hurontario LRT will run between the Brampton Gateway Terminal and Port Credit GO station, and will include a station at Hurontario & Eglinton. Via MiWay’s City Centre Bus Terminal and the adjacent Square One Bus Terminal operated by GO Transit, connections are available to destinations throughout the GTA and beyond. For those who prefer to drive, Highway 401 and Highway 403 are both easily accessible.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Canopy Towers: Development Info
The new Canopy Towers will be located just minutes away from one of the Greater Toronto Area’s most prominent economic and cultural nodes at Mississauga City Centre. At the same time, these new Hurontario condos sit at the crossroads of a number of expressways and frequent transit corridors-making commutes to surrounding locales quick and convenient. Current plans call for Canopy Towers to rise to a height of 34 storeys and house 497 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom residential units. The lower floors will include a 6-storey podium, while 947 square metres of commercial and retail space will also be available.
Beautiful nature, luxurious amenities, a rooftop lifestyle park, close to urban conveniences, in vibrant downtown Mississauga.