Artform Condos. Pre-Construction in Mississauga
- Project Name: Artform Condos
- Builders: Emblem Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2020-09-01
- Address: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Mississauga
- Main Intersection: Hurontario St. & Dundas St. E
- Property Type: High Rise
- Central Location in Mississauga: Transit OMiWay Transit services the area surrounding Artform Condos. Residents are just steps away from bus routes that will transport them throughout the city and connect them to Cooksville GO and City Centre Bus Terminal where riders can connect to other regional services. CondoNow notes that residents will also have easy access to the new Hurontario LRT which will connect riders to Brampton and Port Credit. Highway Access – Both the QEW and Highway 403 are easily accessible from Artform Condos and will allow for seamless travel throughout the GTA and easy connections to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 401 and 407. CondoNow states that motorists are less than half an hour away from downtown Toronto. Family Friendly – With several elementary and secondary schools in the area, along with Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital just down the road, Artform Condos is a great place for families to call home. CondoNow acknowledges that UofT Mississauga Campus and Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus are both easily accessible by vehicle or transit. Green Space – Even though Artform Condos is located in the heart of a big city, residents will still have access to plenty of natural green space. CondoNow notes that there are plenty of nearby parks and outdoor spaces including Cooksville Park, Richard Jones Park, and Mississauga Celebration Square. The Lakefront - Mississauga offers up a beautiful waterfront with plenty of beachfront parks and walking trails along Lake Ontario. CondoNow states that residents of Artform Condos are just a short drive or transit ride from some great freshwater beaches. Great Investment Opportunity – The Cooksville neighbourhood is quickly developing with new residential and infrastructure in the area. Pricing is relatively still low compared to surrounding areas and Toronto’s downtown Core. CondoNow acknowledges that Artform Condos would make for a great investment for both end-users and seasoned real estate investors alike. With the Dundas corridor set to grow by 52,000 new residents and 9,600 jobs, public transit is playing a big role in the plans. The new Hurontario Light Rapid Transit (LRT) line is now under construction by Metrolinx.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Artform Condos is located not far from the heart of downtown Mississauga. Residents have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities along Hurontario Street, which is located just steps away. Square One Shopping Centre is also easily accessible, just a short drive or bus ride away. CondoNow acknowledges that the area offers plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Artform Condominiums has a total of 450-units in a 16-storey building in Mississauga’s Cooksville neighbourhood. Artform is located at the major intersection of Dundas St W & Confederation Pkwy for an estimated occupancy date in 2024.
The stunning Artform Condos will be a mixed-use 16-storey mid-rise condominium with a total of 450 residential suites. The condo will include retail and office spaces at grade in over 5,400 sq ft of space. Buyers can choose from a variety of layouts in its 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom+den, 2-bedroom, and 2-bedroom+den units. The unit size ranges from 503 to 730 square feet. A number of lifestyle amenities are planned for the development. Close to 10,000 sq ft of indoor amenity space and about 12,100 sq ft of outdoor amenity space is reserved for the various amenities for the resdients. Artform Condominiums will also have 430 reserved parking spaces for its residents and visitors. Taking pride in their design, Emblem Developments will create a magnificent modern façade for Artform Condominium that will be a highlight in Cooksville. Emblem is transforming two sites at Hurontario and Dundas into condominium communities steeped in the most modern design and amenities. Bold, creative flair intersects with thoughtful, clean aesthetics to create the perfect marriage of art and timeless design. Spearheading the plan, their two proposed new communities, Artform at 86 Dundas St. E. and 85 Dundas St. W, will incorporate modern design and lively retail options at street leve