Square One District. Pre-Construction in Mississauga
- Project Name: Square One District
- Builders: Daniels
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2020-04-14
- Address: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Mississauga
- Main Intersection: Confederation Pkwy & Rathburn Rd W
- Property Type: High Rise
- Steps to Square One Shopping Centre: Square One District Condos occupies a family-friendly location with schools for various ages ranging from nursery schools to post-secondary institutions nearby including Sheridan College and University of Toronto – Mississauga Campus. The areas has a 91/100 Walk Score, and 83/100 Transit Score. Residents will easily and conveniently access everything they need as Square One, commercial and public amenities, entertainment venues, banks, libraries, and Sheridan College are just a walk away. There is a range of transportation options available everywhere both for work or pleasure. As such, residents may choose to use GO Train, Future LRT, Mississauga Transit, GO bus or bike paths. Cooksville GO station are all located close to the project site, making it easy for residents to commute into the city. Motorists can easily get around – thanks to Highways 403, 401 and 407, all located within a short driving distance.
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Largest mixed-use downtown development in Canadian history
The largest mixed-use downtown development in Canadian history covering 130-Acres of land, surrounding Square One Shopping Centre, and will feature 18,000 residential units, office and retail space, parks and community facilities. Future residents will be moments from Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College, MiWay Transit, GO Transit, Major Highways, the upcoming Hurontario LRT, fantastic dining and entertainment options and so much more that this brand new community will provide.
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The High $400’s Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024 Storeys / Suites: 48 Storeys / 575 Suites (Tower 1) Suite Types: Studios – Two Bedroom + Den Suites According to the master plan, it will be a whopping 37 tower project that will ultimately house over 18,000 residential suites, community facilities, office as well as retail space, towers, and open space, all of which will, in the long run, be served by the local Rapid Bus Transit and the future Hurontario LRT. This will be a residence that will bring together business, life, plus leisure. When completed, it is estimated that 35,000 residents will call this their home.