West Oak Urban Towns. Pre-Construction in Kitchener
- Project Name: West Oak Urban Towns
- Builders: Reids Heritage Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Launch Date: 2020-09-23
- Address: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Kitchener
- Main Intersection: Fischer-Hallman Rd & Westoak Trail,
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Location & Neighbourhood: This area is also known as a tech hub with many well-known corporations as well as startup companies that thrive in the technology sector. The Lang Tannery Building and the Kitchener-Waterloo Innovation Centre are just 20 minutes away from this development site. These buildings are home to many companies including Google, Shopify, Blackberry Communitech, Deloitte and more. Kitchener is known as the “Silicon Valley of the North’ and this is because many students from the University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University and Conestoga College all come out of school looking for work in this area. To get around in this area, residents can access the Kitchener GO Train which runs on the ION Light Rail Transit Line. This corridor passes through many major landmarks in the Tri-City area including Downtown Kitchener, The Innovation Dsitrict and covinetly pases through Wilfrid Laurier University and The University of Waterloo among other stops. This development is also just north of Highway 401 which means that commuters can access the rest of the GTA quickly and conveniently
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Townhome Project Summary
This new townhome project will be designed to accommodate anyone from young professionals to growing families. This new pre-construction project is located at Fischer-Hallman Rd & Westoak Trail, surrounded by many local amenities that residents can access on foot. This development will offer a mix of urban and back-to-back townhomes with two to three bedrooms. This townhome project will consist of 92 spacious towns with luxury interiors. It will also be built in a well connected area that is surrounded by highways and public transit.
West Oak Urban Towns will offer spacious open-concept layouts and enough space for residents to work, play and entertain. These townhomes will have two to three bedrooms and will come with a wide-range of luxury interiors and modern features and finishes. These homes will be tastefully designed and will be made to appeal to everyone from students to young professionals, couples and growing families. We can expect this development to come with bright spacious interiors and the option for residents to choose from high-quality features and finishes. The architectural style of each home will have a modern design with a mix of neutral-toned stone and brick as well as large windows to bring in the most natural light. This development will be built in a family-friendly community and will come with outdoor amenities and parking spaces. This page will be updated with more details about this development as soon as they are available.